Top 10 Reasons I’m the Real Estate Agent for You!
1. I have 32 years of Full Time experience as a Realtor, successfully assisting in the buying and selling of homes, condos, and land.
2. I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
3. I’ll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
4. I’m a full-time real estate agent – anything less and you’d be short changed.
5. I will assist you with referring you to mortgage brokers or whatever you need in order to purchase your dream home.
6. My job is to provide outstanding service to my clients.
7. I’ll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
8. As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
9. I won’t waste your time – when an offer is made, I’ll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
10. You’ll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
With over 32 years as a Full Time Realtor. I love real estate, but more importantly, I care about people. For me, it’s the individuals and families I work with that make being a REALTOR® worthwhile. Whether it’s assisting a family buying their first home or properly marketing and selling an estate property for an executive on the move, I offer my clients unparalleled expertise, experience, and personal attention.
I am dedicated to my clients’ success, and my strong commitment to continuing education is a reflection of that concern. I understand that offering professional service requires specialized and expanded knowledge of the real estate industry.
I understand that your surroundings reflect the lifestyle you are trying to achieve. I know that your home and neighborhood must not only fill your housing needs but must also reflect your personal interests and recreational pursuits. My goal is to ensure that each of my customers and clients are completely satisfied with the choice they make and the service I offer.
Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) https://crs.com/profile/joan-psarros
Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
Resort and Second Home Specialist (RSPS)
Shortsale Foreclosure Realtor (SFR)
Senior’s Real Estate Specialist (SRES)